KY or MillCreek body/linen spray?

traceyy

I wanted to buy a linen/body spray base. I have used MIllcreek's in the past and like it but it doesnt seem to incorporate with the fo as well as I would like. It all sinks to the bottom, other than that I liked it.I have been eyeing KY's spray but havent ever used it. Any thoughts on which one is better? Tried making my own with cyclo once but it didnt seem to hold the scent.

Right now I use cyclo & FO and love it. It mixes real good and the scent last a long time. So what I would like to know does the base from KY mixed with FO last a long time and is it as strong as using cyclo & FO? I would really like to find something cheaper to make than useing cyclo.TIA Cindy/WI

Right now I use cyclo & FO and love it. It mixes real good and the scent last a long time. So what I would like to know does the base from KY mixed with FO last a long time and is it as strong as using cyclo & FO? I would really like to find something cheaper to make than useing cyclo.TIA Cindy/WI

I too, am looking for a cheaper alternative to Cyclo. I guess if I were buying HUGE truckloads at a time, it would be more cost efficient, but I'm small potatoes right now. But the thing is, it seems that cyclo IS the product that holds the scent for a longer time, other than an alcohol/perfume base.