A good Lime Cilantro or Fuji Apple Ginger?

starlessjade

I got the lime cilantro from NG but I'm not very impressed with it in the bottle. The lime smells artificial and I can't smell any cilantro at all. So, now I'm searching for others to try... let me know if you have any recommendations, or if you've tried the NG one and it was better in wax.

Also, I ordered Fuji Apple Ginger from JS and I absolutely love it but I am having trouble getting a good hot throw, plus it was just discontinued. Any others around that I should try? I have the one from Scent Works on the way. I thought of blending one myself, but so far I haven't been able to find a straight ginger, or even a fuji apple for that matter and I think it's a little different from macintosh.

Ive used noth NG and CC Lime Cilantro,I use 100% soy and the NG"S was a sharp limey clean smell well the Lime Cilantro from CC and a deep rich smell to it. I personally Like CC LC, but was not dissapointed with NG"S in wax either..they were a little different imo.

Ive used noth NG and CC Lime Cilantro,I use 100% soy and the NG"S was a sharp limey clean smell well the Lime Cilantro from CC and a deep rich smell to it. I personally Like CC LC, but was not dissapointed with NG"S in wax either..they were a little different imo.

I love CC's too! It is a great oil!!

I forgot to mention- I did order Lime Cilantro from CC as well and it came today. I liked it a lot better than NG's version but still couldn't detect any cilantro... I'll give it a shot in wax though. Today I also ordered it from FOH, so it'll be a face-off.

My collection of FO samples is rapidly taking over the coffee table. ;)