Does anyone have this recipe?

navymansgrl

Hope someone can help me find this ive Googled and come up with nothing after many days of looking.

Im looking for a recipe for flavored body spray, Ive had many of friends ask me to make this for them and though i am new to this im hoping to find a simple recipe for it. Thank you in advance! Shareen

the search feature rocks but unless you know where to search you'll end up going trough a ton of posts trying to find the one that answers your question lol

That was addressed earlier today on the "newbie" form down at the very bottom, but evidently doesn't warrant it's own thread to help out others. Having a thread such as that is considered "spoon feeding" us newbies.:rolleyes2

Whatever. I'll just continue to drive everyone crazy with my hundreds of questions because it's impossible to find anything I've asked without some sort of help.

the search feature rocks but unless you know where to search you'll end up going trough a ton of posts trying to find the one that answers your question lol

That was addressed earlier today on the "newbie" form down at the very bottom, but evidently doesn't warrant it's own thread to help out others. Having a thread such as that is considered "spoon feeding" us newbies.:rolleyes2

Whatever. I'll just continue to drive everyone crazy with my hundreds of questions because it's impossible to find anything I've asked without some sort of help.

LOL... Oh trust me if i cant find somthing myself i sure will be asking some questions! If others get annoyed all i can do is apoligize but isnt that what this board is for information and help from others no matter how dumb it may seem?

Yep! The crafters on this board are awesome in helping you find out whatever you want to know. And talk about creative people...I am not kidding when I tell you I have never in my life seen so many beautiful handmade soaps & candles! Theres a page just for pictures...you will go crazy if you haven't seen it yet! I look at it every day in amazement. I think it's called B&B something or other. The first one is of pictures. Amazing stuff! But no one seems to mind the stupid questions...they have answered all of mine. I just feel bad asking something that I'm sure has been asked a million times already.

LOL Oh i know what you mean, about asking questions that im sure have been asked a million times but just think after time we might be the ones to answer these same questions...Well at least i hope i will be!!

And as far as the pictures go WOW is all i can say right now, everything is so awesome i hope that within time my candles and bath and body products will be as great as theirs are!!! It is definetely inspiration!!!

I've looked at those more than once. *lol* And when you have time, make sure to click on some of the crafters' sites that have them listed under their id name. You'll see tons of beautiful stuff that they sell. I am sooo not a creative person, but I swear this board has given me the desire to create something beautiful. :)

I cant say im not creative, but i can only hope that i can create some of the Awesome things ive seen and than some!! I have to say Ive been wanting to do this candle body and bath thing for somtime and i just started with both and took some of the things to my work and people loved them so i think i can only go up from here and this board really gave me the umph to do it seeing all the wonderful things that people can do and all the help and suggestions oh and the recipes...some of them are so simple and easy who would have known!!

Simple & easy?? WHERE??!! *lol* I am soo lame at being creative, you have no idea.:o All of it looks hard to me, and I wish it didn't. Yesterday I learned a hard lesson...buy nothing at Walmart and everything online. So now I have ordered kits with hopefully EASY directions! I already know that no matter what I make will look horrible. Except to my 5 year old grand daughter. SHE will tell me it's beautiful. *lol*

She also has a couple of goats...so Grandma will be hitting her up for some milk for soaps. *lol* I love the thought of her growing up & telling HER children about the stories of how her & her grandmother made soap using HER goats' milk.

LOL Well even if you cant get things to work out for yourself right away at least youll have some great stories to tell!!! I just bought this Lip Balm base on Ebay and recieved it today and tried it out and i love it! I think that is pretty easy premade...all you have to do is add flavor oil if you wish! Although somtimes im skeptical to buy stuff on there this i think was worth it!!! I wish you luck in all your creations, wish me luck too!!!