SoapSilly/BabyBlues7

Wanda, there is another forum that has a supplier complaint forum. This is where Soap Silly 'hangs'. I posted a complaint there on Monday night and was answered by email in 45 minutes. Pretty amazing, huh? It's worth a shot. I will pm the address to you, you will have to register (it's free) and follow the form directions.

Originally Posted by valeriakr viewpost.gif

And sorry I’m using this thread to inform this, but in January a post a thread in the classified section looking for SLSA, which I needed so badly. This girl with CT nickname babyblue 7 answer me that she had some that can sell to me. She was identify as a supplier, so a trust in her and sent the payment for 5# of SLSA…payment that was collect by her. Some time pass and I didn’t received my good…so I wrote to her asking for a tracking number that I can use to check my box…but she didn’t answer my pm…I wait about a week and pm her again, telling her that I was going to post a negatie feedback from her if she didn’t get back to me with an answer. That was three weeks ago. When I check her last activity in this forum, it was on 10FEB07 and I still without my goods.

I’m so mad with this, cuz I work hard to get my money and even a penny is important to me. Buying goods from people at the classified section is a matter of good faith. I had to trust people that are selling or answer a thread…and vice verse. I buy almost all my goods here due to saving on shipping rates. Since I live in PR shipping charge are high…so using flat box rates for me is important and an advantage. But is so frustrating when you trust someone and the person take advantage of the situation. People that had done business with me can tell that they never had have a problem with me on paying…I had a good rating on this.

Well, I’m telling this to you people on this forum, one, if someone know this girl a can tell her about this and if she send me my goods or my money, a will retract and will post a positive feedback…two, if she still missing in action,, this could help others not to giving their money for nothing.

Wanda...I hope this helps you and any others.