ISO Candle Oil

I am trying to locate a supplier who sells Candle Oil.....the Liquid Paraffin...Smokeless, Odorless....to use in my carved candles.

I am wanting to purchase Gallons. Anyone seen this anywhere? I was getting mine at Taylored Concepts and they are no longer stocking it.:cry2:

TIA

M

Please disreguard. I located this at WEBstaurant !

Isn't that the same stuff they sell at walmart in the lamp oil section? I'm pretty sure it is and no shipping charges.

If not, look for a restaurant supply house. Wholesale food supply ect. I have a couple of gallons and i got them from a food supply house that sells to restaurants.

Bruce

Thanks! Yep...it is the same that Walmart, Michaels, Hobby Lobby etc carries. They usually have the Ultra Pure brand. I was looking for wholesale instead of retail.

NOW, if I could find a way to "scent" it! There is a company that offers it....so I know it can be done...but of course they do not sell wholesale and they are pricey$$$

Why is it that scented candle oil is so rare???? Almost all of it is smokeless and odorless. The smokeless is NICE, but would love to have fragrance! I am guessing the reason is the smoke....or something to do with the wick?