Troubles with obi candle/tart warmer

I have researched the board for my answer and although helpful I still wonder if I have done something wrong. I bought 48 tart warmers from OBI the cw200 series. Wax is melting fine and stays hot around 150 to 160 degrees depending where I decide to place it to test. I usually let my tarts burn throughout the day without shutting them off as do my customers and they scent usually 24 hours or better. Most scents anyway. Since i have been using this warmer I am getting only half of what I normally get. The only thing i have done different is I started using 25% j50 and 75% 6228 not for scent throw that has never been a problem. But my tops always come out wrinkly with the 6228 no matter what temp I pour at. Several say they use container wax with there 6228 and they have smooth tops and better scent throw. I have smooth tops and scent throw seemed to still be there. I have had no complaints since the switch and I didn't tell my testers that i have done anything different as well. The only thing left is the new warmer. It doesn't make sense The wax temp is about the same as my one upstairs and it is a 14watt from yankee. And i also have a tin punch with a 40 watt bulb too and they do really well. I never asked my customers what kind they use. Whatever it is they keep coming back for more. Can anybody give me some advice. This is so frustrating.

I think they get too hot myself. Anything above the melting point and the closer to the melting point of the wax the better. I bet my obi warmers get hotter than the temperature you stated yours gets, you might check it again against the temp of your other warmers you use. My bet is they get closer to 200F.

Bruce