Wicking Honey Pot Jars

My wife decided she wanted to use different jars. As usual; new container, new adventures in wicking. We are now trying 9 oz. and 15 oz. Honey Pot Jars from The Jar Store with 4630 wax.

Here are the combinations we have tried:

9 oz. - single LX 22 - melt pool way too small

9 oz. - single LX 30 - burned well but took a while to not have hangup on the sides.

15 oz. - Single LX 30 - melt pool too small

15 oz. - Double LX 20 - (set on the second set out on the wick centering tools - more toward the outsides of the jar) burned well, but took a while to not have hangup on the sides.

15 oz. - Double LX 20 - (set at the first set of holes off center on the wick centering tools) - burned well, but seems to need a bit larger wick

I have zinc wicks in the jars I'm going to test with tomorrow, however she was trying to get away from zinc wicks if possible as well which is why we got the LX sample pack.

Trying tomorrow morning:

9 oz. - single 62-52-18Z (since this is the only other wick we have right now that may be big enough)

15 oz. - double 51-32-18z (set on the second set out on the wick centering tools - more toward the outsides of the jar)

15 oz. - double 51-32-18z (set at the first set of holes off center on the wick centering tool)

15 oz. - Double LX 22 (set at the first set of holes off center on the wick centering tool)

Any suggestions on wicks to try out would be great. I would love to get these jars wicked and set this week if possible.

Thanks in advance.