Tealight wicking question

I just started making tealights and use GL-70/30 and GL tealight wicks. Daystar's Buttercream frosting burned absolutely beautifully. I am running a test now with MC's Sweet Pea and Me and the flames are a tad too small for my liking. I had already tried a LX 8 before I received GL tealights wicks and it was a tad too small too. Do you have any other wicks suggestions (but still safe) for the fragrances that may give a little trouble with flame size in tealights? Or is this just the case.....some oils in tealights will have weaker flames since there is a limit as to what kinds of wicks we can use for tealights? Thanks. :)

I actually just started to make the tealights and have only tested Sweet Pea & Me and Buttercream Frosting. The GL tealight wicks work beautifully in the Buttercream. Other people who use the GL wax and wicks say that they have worked well in every oil they have used to so far. Although, this does not mean that there will never be an oil that may cause slighty smaller flames. I would definitely want the flame healthy than it was with the Sweet Pea, but another candlemaker could be fine with it.

I would like to stay with non-zinc wicks. I don't mind zincs, but since I sell soy I have noticed customers at shows asking if my wicks had a metal core or not. I will most likely be able to use the GL wicks for most of the oils. It is hard to tell at this point for sure though. The LX 8 in the Sweet Pea was not much better.

Thanks.

Ok, I tried a zinc wick (votive wick, may be a 24 -- did not say on the bag). It was weaker than the GL tealight wick. I now know though that I definitely want a wick that bends like the GL tealight wich or a LX. I think they look better in a tealight and I also prefer white wicks. I may try a LX 10 with this oil.

Just in case anyone else runs into this with the Sweet Pea & Me in the GL-70/30.......I am trying a LX 10 and it works great. It is burning like a tealight wick in this oil. It is not done yet, but looking good -- halfway through.