Looking for a great pomegranate

starlessjade

Hello... new to the forum and the hobby!

I'm looking for a great pomegranate fragrance. My all-time favorite fragrance is the Pomegranate candles from Henri Bendel, at Bath & Body Works. Even with my awesome employee discount they're still pretty pricey, so I guess I'm looking for something similar to that- basically something with a nice tartness so it doesn't end up too sugary sweet. I realize that the Henri Bendel fragrance may very well get the tartness through mixture with another fragrance, so any suggestions for mixing would also be appreciated.

Actually, it says on the box that the fragrance has pineapple and guava, and amber and musk as well. Hm.

I'm with you on the pomegranate. I have ordered so many, but they are all the same. Just got Peaks and poared it but haven't tested. I think I am smelling fuel though (not sure yet) Will report back if I'm pleasantly supprised, but this is the same sweet smell, more like strawberry than anything else. I too got one at Illuminations once. It also had a tart/sweet base and it was really powerful.

I posted this on another thread, but in case you didn't see it. I know some of you have problems with JS, butI got a sample of their Cupid the other day and it is out of this world for throw and the best smelling pomengranate I have ever smelled. This is my personal favorite scent and I have ordered frome everywhere. This one wins for me hands down. JMHO

I posted this on another thread, but in case you didn't see it. I know some of you have problems with JS, butI got a sample of their Cupid the other day and it is out of this world for throw and the best smelling pomengranate I have ever smelled. This is my personal favorite scent and I have ordered frome everywhere. This one wins for me hands down. JMHO

What problems have people had with them? I'm interested in the Cupid (sounds perfect for body products, actually...) but I don't really want to pay so much to ship just that one fragrance, and I don't want to order other fragrances if the problems that people have had are with the other FO's! :confused:

Starlessjade, Some users say that JS oils don't throw well for them, Although I haven't had any problems. You get three free samples of your choice with any order, so you really can't lose. I don't use pure soy, so maybe this has something to do with it. A lot of her oils that I have used are super strong, and I am definitely keeping Cupid above all other Pomengranate. It is awesome. So is Becky and her customer service. All I can say is you should try it for yourself, everyones opinion is different.