Name Help Please!!!!

wildangel112

I've been making a whipped butter for family and friends, mainly for treating dry cracked heels and rough elbows. It's been doing so well, I'm thinking about adding it to my line, but am having trouble coming up with a name. One of my daughter's friends suggested Funky Feet Treat, but I'm undecided on that one. I'm open to any and all suggestions. Thanks!

Rena

First off Leslie you are nuts. :grin2: LMAO Crack Healer.

And OOOOOOOO could I use this stuff my elbows are in terrible shape.

Now the name I like the Feet Treat part but not sure how well Funky Feet Treat would go over with a lot of people. Maybe you could just use feet treat or maybe put Sweet in front. I don't know but it was worth a shot. :smiley2:

Peggy

First off Leslie you are nuts. :grin2: LMAO Crack Healer.

Now the name I like the Feet Treat part but not sure how well Funky Feet Treat would go over with a lot of people. Maybe you could just use feet treat or maybe put Sweet in front. I don't know but it was worth a shot. :smiley2:

Peggy

Thanks peggy nice to be noticed!!! LMAO

Thanks for the suggestions, everyone. Funky Feet Treat had started to grow on me, but the decision was taken out of my hands, :rolleyes2 . DD and my nephews decided they liked Sweet Feet Temptation and I'e learned never to argue with my youngest nephew :tiptoe: . So, that's the name I'm going with, for now, anyways :laugh2: . Thanks again, all!

Rena

Peggy

I'm so sorry, Peggy, completely missed this part of your post. My mind is shot, I tell ya :rolleyes2 . I've only had a couple of people try it out on dry elbows, but both noticed an improvement. Dry elbows are one thing I haven't had to put up with so far, so I can't say personally, though I do love it on my feet and heels.

Rena