Cajun fo's

I checked the sticky for fo's that work well in soy & no one has posted anything for Cajun Candle. Does anyone have any suggestions? I tested 2 samples I was sent (Vanilla Bourbon & Peony) & both worked nicely. Looking to order a sample pack, but would like to hear some reviews.

Susan.

You may want to ask this futher down in the Frangrance section.

I love Cajun, very good supplier.

Apples n Berries throws great in soy

Georgia Peach dito

Bayberry a good bayberry and throws great

Black Cherry I really like this scent, not a burn your nose hairs scent, that's good cause I hate those kind. This one smells great..

Bought Cool Waters but haven't tested.

I'm trying to buy more of their scents since I really like the few that I use and want to cut a couple of others.

Anyone use their Strawberries and Cream?

Thanks Sharon.

I thought about going for the fo section, but only interested in soy results. So stuck close to where the sticky is for this topic w/ hopes it will remind people to send Vicky their results. Cause we really do look for them.

Susan.

We did not care for that one, nor the Strawberry Jam, but their Strawberries & Champagne is wonderful and a permanent addition to our list of fragrances.

Nice folks - good service.:grin2:

Thanks, I thought I got a sample years ago. Last time I bought Strawberries and Champagne, I got it from CandleWic and it's pretty good, it just doesn't sell for me. Think I have too many to choose from. I'll remember to get a sample though to see how it compares.

I use GW464 and have gotten a great throw with Apples & Berries, Butter Cream Crunch, and Spiced Orange. I have Strawberries & Cream, but am not crazy about the scent; but use it for special requests for those who do like it.