A newbie question about mold releasant...

Granted I'm not exactly a newbie to candlemaking ;) but I am wondering about this small detail...the mold releasant I bought states that it needs to be melted apart from the wax. I can only assume that this is because of its high melting point (195F) but if the wax reaches 195F anyways, what would the difference be?

And yes, I searched google and the forum for information before posting this. :)

I'm one of the 35 views, make it 36 now lol.

OK here's my take, it mixes better with the wax when melted and added as opposed to trying to melt it with the wax. For instance, this isn't the same thing, but I had lustre crystals and translucent crystals and both were to be melted separately from the wax. Well both melted as is just fine in the wax but I had to take the wax up to 200 to get them to melt, not stick on the bottom of my pot etc. It was just easier to melt the amount, add a little wax to my cup, blend it and then mix in with the rest of the wax. Instead of adding straight to the wax and waiting for it to melt and then not stick to anything.