TriState oils?

karen lynn

Hello,I just received my sampler pack of fragrance oils from Tristate and so far I am not too impressed...Has anyone used their oils?I read several posts on here over the past few months so I thought I would try a few........I haven't put any in wax and not sure if I want to waste wax either..Anyone have any luck with their oils?Thanks!

OOB reviews are worthless.

You need to put them in wax to test their full potential.

I buy from Tri State- never had an issue with poor scent throw.

Every candle system varies. What works for me might not work for you and visa versa.

If you think testing is wasting wax, you might want to consider another hobby, IMO.

Well I hope you are happy, I just placed a $65 order with them, I haven't used any of their fo's and I sell a fair amt. of creme brule so I thought I would try theirs, hee hee. NOt like I have to be forced to buy any fo's.

Janis

I've only tried their Creme Brulee, but, it's one of the strongest, best throwing oils (not to mention the single best Creme Brulee I've ever smelled), ever. I would definately put them in wax.

I do test alot of fragrances but if they don't smell very strong from the bottle I will pass.There are several others I have tried in these same scents that definately smell stronger out of the bottle....Oh and did I mention I LOVE my hobby?Thanks for your opinion......