Can any CP recipe be HP?

hem06

I have found a couple CP recipies that I would like to try. However, I think I am more interested in using the HP method. I can't think of a place that I can put soap to cue for several weeks without a pet, husband or child getting into it, KWIM? Plus, I am inpatient. :P

So, my question is, if I have a CP recipe, if I do it over heat, does it just automatically convert? :confused:

Yup, I have used all of my cp recipes via oven-process. Some people have a tough time with animal fats causing volcanoes, but i never have and have used up to 50% lard. Good to be aware just in case since its happened to others.

good luck!

I'm one that loves HP soap...via the crock-pot. I agree with the milk statement. I made some with milk once and the soap ended up with a yicky smell and was a gross brown color.

I use invidual mini loaf pans as my molds. I just glop it in and bang the mold on the counter to get a little smoother on the underside (top of bar once unmolded). Then do as Eugenia..cut the bottom of the bar off.