Wooden Roses - how long do they last?

I haven't gotten my roses from the Co-Op yet, but was wondering something for those of you that already make them...If you put one drop of FO on a rose, how long does it last before you have to re-scent them? I wanted to sell small bottles of refresher oil with them, but was just curious about this.

TIA!

You can state to the customer not to add more than one drop at a time but they may think it's not enough scent and add more. Adding to much FO will cause the glue to weaken and make the rose fall apart.

Search for some FO modifier from candle suppliers, it will make FO water based. Then that refresher would be safer for the wooden roses.

Here is just one place to get it but there are others http://www.chemistrystore.com/fragrancemodifier.htm

About FO Modifier...

Fragrance Oil Modifier enables you to take most any Essential Oil or Fragrance Oil and blend them with water while remaining clear. You can also use this product to blend EO's or FO's into you water based shampoo's, lotions, soaps and linen waters.