Has anyone tested Taylored Concepts waxes?

I have used their 70/30 blend which is only 30% soy and I also useed their 100% soy (sorry can't tell you the blend name or stock #) I did not have luck with the two of them. The soy would not behave in my container. I pour in 16oz square Masons. And I had too much soot from the other. I tried all the wickes that they suggested with no luck. So I went to another supplier.

Not a huge fan of Greenleaf's at all and, I don't feel their 70/30 blend throws very well at all. There is another chandler on here, who's opinion I respect (alot), who feels that the Taylored 30/70 throws better (far better) than the Greenleaf 70/30. This is why I was asking for some other opinions. I am going to order some and see how it goes.

Because it never hurts to get other's opinions, and, that is, after all, what this board is for. I have already ordered a ten pound slab for testing purposes. We will see how this goes.

The GL70/30 wasn't anywhere near the top of the heap, in my previous testing, in terms of scent throw.