Help! Iso

firegirl

Are you looking for something like the Coffee Butter Latte Cream? If so, I've been looking for the exact same thing and was just going to post my own request for help :) Or like the Body Butter from The Body Shop. I've tried every recipe I can get my hands on and nothing is the same :sad2:

If anyone knows of a really good rich, thick cream I'd be eternally grateful!

TIA

I don't know about the Latte butter, but.. I know that Majestic Mountain Sage's Cream base is to die for! Very similar to Sweet Cakes as well, but you don't have to add polysorbate with your fragrance oil.. I hope I can find a recipe that is similar to this one.

I did a search on these boards and found a recipe you might want to try. I made it this morning and so far it's perfect....very rich, thick and creamy. Since I haven't tried MMS's base, I don't know if it's what you're looking for.

http://www.candletech.com/forums/showthread.php?t=29221

Scroll down to Bunny's post and follow her suggestions for the recipe. I used 8% e-wax and dropped the stearic and it was perfect. I was initially worried it would be too thin, but once it cools a bit it thickens up a lot.

HTH

Are you looking for something like the Coffee Butter Latte Cream? If so, I've been looking for the exact same thing and was just going to post my own request for help :) Or like the Body Butter from The Body Shop. I've tried every recipe I can get my hands on and nothing is the same :sad2:

If anyone knows of a really good rich, thick cream I'd be eternally grateful!

TIA

look on the lotioncrafter site she has a body butter bliss recipe that is very similar to the body shop

Thanks, Crafty, the link is much appreciated. Unfortunately, I don't have most of those ingredients :sad2: I've added it to my "still to try" list, though!

Thanks again!

Thank youso very much for the help! I will give it a try once I get all the ingredients!

Teri