Craft Fair Blues!!!!

Amylou

Well, here is my gripe-I have done two fairs the last two weekends both out side and they both have bombed big time. The first one was called peach days and is a 2 day fair and my sis n me heard nothing but how huge it is and how well everyone always does, so we decited to give it a try. (she does floral arrangements and we split a double booth). Friday is slow day was hotter than you know what and I sold a few, and Saturday it was so cold we were in coats and we didn't sell hardly anything. We barely made our booth rent.

This last weekend we did Spud Days (have done awesome the last 2 years)and it was freezing cold and we did horrible. We have craft fairs scheduled throught out the end of the year, but I am getting very nervous. Now I have all this inventory and no money to get more supplies for what I need for the fall.

For those of you who do these, do you stick more to the craft fairs, or do you do the "fairs" in all the different towns? And which ones work best for you? The ones we have left are actual craft fairs, so we are hoping we will do better with those.:drool: Well thanks for listening to my boobing. Sorry so long. Amy