lip balm questions, again!

StephD

Sorry for so many questions. Well me and my daughter made blueberry blitz tonight with the flavor oil from BCN and their lip balm/lotion bar base. I didn't order colors, oops, so all we had were the colors that came in the first kit I got her. So, the blueberry blitz is green. Oh, well, it's just for us. Okay, first off, I only used the flavor oil and the base. Is there something else to add to it? I thought it would taste a bit different. Doesn't matter really, I just don't like blueberry anyway! lol Also, I'm having a bit too much fun making these. So, is there testing involved when making these prior to selling? I wasn't planning on selling, but they are way too much fun and right now I have way too many pots/tubes of blueberry blitz lip balm for just me and her. Of course, these she can give away to her friends. I'm not gonna be selling for a while. Same goes for the lotion bars. That's my next venture. I took a little bit of base out of the container and rubbed it on my arm. I kinda like it! Anyway, sorry for being such a PITA. I get addicted easily I guess! lol Thanks

Stephanie

cure time, huh? lol Well, this stuff is definitely way too addicting and I am having just way too much fun and of course my kitchen is always a huge mess from the candles, now I have lip balm on the table where I spilled! lol Oh, well. Thanks. I'm sure I'll put more on tomorrow. I just wish she would have picked the mega melon to make first. lol

Stephanie