PET or HDPE or MDPE?

Heathadahlin

I'm starting to plan my business (I'm moving out of only making gifts), and I just can't decide which bottles to use for liquid b&b products. I've been reading and reading here, but still can't decide which to use.

In the past, I've just ordered everything from BCS or BCN, so I've only used PET bullet bottles for gifts. I know I want to change something, but I'm not sure if I should try to change the plastic to get better squeezability, change the shape just because I like another shape, or do both. Most of the HDPE or MDPE things I find are quite similar to bullets, though there are boston rounds, too. Boston rounds are my favorite of the PET bottles. I would be using disc lids for the time being, and would add pumps later or sell separately for those who prefer them.

Anyway, since there's no way to see it all, I'm asking for both your opinions and your BTDT knowledge. Thank you in advance for any guidance you can provide.

There is also this one bottle at essentials by catalina. Anyone have an opinion on it? http://www.essentialsbycatalina.com/shop/shopexd.asp?id=403 The lid gives me pause because, while I've used a bottle like that before, I preferred these topped with the large-diameter disc lids.

TIA!

Heather