Can you direct me to the right thread ?

Well thank you very much Bruce for busting my bubble...

I had myself convinced this was Miracle on 34th St. and i've been waiting on Santa Clause to deliver my completely equipted candle shop...where all my candles would turn out perfect..every time...

Thanks again Bruce....lol

Bill

Jacksonville Fla

I have been testing and researching since April and have just gotten to the point of selling some melts and tealights to help pay for my supplies (read: not even anywhere NEAR breaking even... lol). In September I gave my sister some votives and melts. A friend of hers thought it would be easy to make her own candles for her "wedding reception" and wanted to know about supplies and how to make them. I gave her two websites (this one and Canwax) and told her to research and then buy a kit. Less than a month later she had melts, jars, votives and tealights in a little shop. Aggravating, yes. But I can be sure that anything I sell has been tested and is of the best quality my research and developing has allowed me to produce. Her "products" will speak for themselves as well. In the end, I think I know who will come out on top.