Low smoke zincs

I ordered in several different sizes of the low smoke zinc wicks t test . I use the regular zinc 60-44-18 now. But I didn't see much of a difference. Not enough to change. Has anyone else tried these ? what is your take on the difference in the 2 ?

Jamie

I've used both, and in my experience, it seemed that the LS smoked worse than the regular zincs, IMO. I then decided to just nix zinc core all together since no matter what size or type I tried, I just could not get the proper burn with the soy/veggie blend wax I used. Did you notice any smoking with you LS Zincs? Or am I the only weird one? LOL

I've used both, and in my experience, it seemed that the LS smoked worse than the regular zincs, IMO. I then decided to just nix zinc core all together since no matter what size or type I tried, I just could not get the proper burn with the soy/veggie blend wax I used. Did you notice any smoking with you LS Zincs? Or am I the only weird one? LOL

Ditto on this...same jar, same wax, same fo, same everything except wick. You really have to trim these low, like 1/8 inch to keep them from smoking. It could be using a soy blend because I use one too.

What wicks did you end up using with your blend?