WSP's EcoSoya Pillar Wax Blend in tarts?

Just starting out myself and would love some advice on this as well. Here is what I do:

I'm using ecosoya PB in tarts. I am a total newbie myself but I heat it to about 175, stir in the FO and color and pour. I was melting in pour pot/double boiler and pouring about 175. Now trying melting in microwave but not sure if I have to heat more after stirring in color and FO.

Depending on how strong the FO seems I use 1-1.5 oz FO pp.

Soemtimes having trouble getting color block tomelt in, so might heat to 185 in the pour pot.

Cold throw is great so far at about 5-6% with the two fragrances I used. I am waiting one week to cure so I will burn them this weekend and see how they do. I also passed them out to family and friends so I still have to wait and see what they say:whistle: . I am not making any more until I see how they do.

I think it was Monday when I made them. They still have a great strong throw but that isn't saying all that much for 4 days. I will see how strong the CT is on Saturday and then give a test burn for the HT.