Anyone ever seen this base?

tarynjms

We help out a schoolmate of my daughters by taking a kid to & from school each day, since the parent works. As a thank you, for Christmas she gave me bath and body products(not even knowing that I make them!) and I received one product in particular that I really like.

It was from a company called "Bathed and Infused" (I'd never heard of them before this, but check them out!) and it was a jar of lotion/butter called: Body Fluff(Lemon Kissed White Chocolate). This stuff is really nice. & the scent is unusual, but nice . I'm wondering if it's a premade base or not. Here are the ingredients:

Spring Water, Butyrospermum parkii(shea butter), helianthus annies(sunflower oil), olea europaea(olive)oil, mangifera indica(mango butter),emulsifying wax, vegetable glycerin, Preservative: 2 phenooxyethanol glycol ethers), citric acid

So has anyone ever ordered from them or know of this base?

I've seen them before. I know the guy used to post on SoapDish - I just looked and his first post was around April 2005. They're from Colorado.

I'd say as a guess from looking at their site they make their own (maybe not the lotion, that might be the base). Most of the ingredient lists are relatively simple, and the way they list them on their website (for example, listing incroquat) tells me either they make it themselves or if they buy it, that person doesn't label "correctly". Looks like they design their own scents.

The one you like looks like an emulsified body butter. Those usually feel better than regular butters - they're much lighter and not as greasy (due to the water and ewax).

• 2 weeks later...