Saftey Issue????

Could someone please tell me if there is a saftey issue involved when the wax completely seperates from the glass container? I'm in the process of replacing the pre-blend that I am using (that adheres wonderfully to the jars) with my own blend that completely seperates. My blend doesn't "shake, rattle and roll" in the jar, but does completely seperate. The only thing I can see in my "testing" process is that when full melt pool is reached, the melted wax would then run into the cavity (between the seperated wax and the jar). In one instance, there was a slight (very, very slight) flaring of the wick as the melted wax filled the cavity but wound up switching that wick to a smaller one ... didn't have any repeat occurances after that. I know that there are waxes made to completely seperate (I believe the J300 is one) but my question still is saftey? I should know this but I confess I don't ... and input would be greatly appreciated. Thanks