bags for gift baskets

i am trying to order from nasville wraps but what is the difference between cello bags and poly bags. I want them for gift baskets.

Clear cello basket bags

Crystal clear polypropylene bags stocked sized for basket size or large gifts.

Stocked in a wide variety of sizes to fit baskets, basket boxes and larger gift items. Bags are made from deluxe 1.2 mil crystal clear polypropylene and meets FDA requirements for direct/indirect food contact. Heat Sealable and offers excellent moisture & aroma barriers.

and Clean poly basket bags

Clear bags for baskets & gifts! No Heat, No Fuss…Just Bag it and Deliver it! Several sizes available.

These bags are made from 1.25 mil. polypropylene (not cello grade) and are available in mini-packs of 25 or cartons of 100. Basket-Bags have a slightly softer feel than cello film but good body and support like cello. Basket-Bags are heat sealable, but don't shrink. Available in several popular sizes.

Well.. I know that the polypro ones are probably offered for those who want to use them for fragranced items- as I have seen it said on here many times that other plastics 'suck' the scent out. I imagine this is just something they offer for those who are particular about that. Otherwise go by what want in a bag in general...

Crisp and crinkly or softer and more pliable. Personally- something about the crinkly (and noisey, lol) bags seem more 'gifty' to me.

It does look like while they both can be heat sealed, one of them can not be used as a Shrink wrap type bag. That seems to say the other CAN...? Kind of confusing there. But don't worry about it if you just want a bag out of it and not a 'wrap'. I imagine you would still have to tie off either one but if the one shrinks it will be a more 'fitted' look. More multi use I suppose.