From Nature with Love - candle fragrance oils

I've been to their storefront & did a lot of sniffing. Everything smelled very nice & true oob, but I wasn't there for fo's & have not used any. Keep in mind their focus is soy wax, so not sure how much difference that might make if you're not working w/ soy. The guys that own/run it are very nice & they have a large variety.

Susan.

Oh no, my bad! I read the supplier too quickly & gave you the wrong info. I was thinking about Just By Nature. I looked at the website ... good night, no wonder I didn't have this one in my favs!! This has to be the most expensive fo's I've ever seen. You can buy directly from Leburmuth cheaper than this & I always held them at the top of the scale. The 1st fo I clicked on was $47.50 for 16oz. Woof!

Susan.

Oh no, my bad! I read the supplier too quickly & gave you the wrong info. I was thinking about Just By Nature. I looked at the website ... good night, no wonder I didn't have this one in my favs!! This has to be the most expensive fo's I've ever seen. You can buy directly from Leburmuth cheaper than this & I always held them at the top of the scale. The 1st fo I clicked on was $47.50 for 16oz. Woof!

Susan.

I'm bad too, I was thinking of JBN also. Too funny.

They are close to me and shipping would be great, their prices are just ridiculous, when I know I can get great fo's for reasonalble prices from Peak's, Solas , NG a few more I buy from with more spendy fo's for soaping, but FNWL is off my list for sure.