Need Tealight Advice

I have tried Ecosoya CB Advanced for my tealights using both S330 wicks and 18-342T, with no success. They burn for 20 mins then the flame shrinks and eventually is so low the melt will actual start to re-harden.

It has been suggested that I try the CB 135. What HTP wick works best with tealights?

Would adding Beeswax help with hardness??

Any suggestions are welcomed!

Thanks!:D

Kim

www.Kimdles.com

The only tealight wicks I have had good luck with are the ones from CandleScience. I use the TL28's and TL31's, depending on the particular fo/color combinations. I tried quite a few other ones, and they just couldn't handle the soy wax - they behaved much as you just described, or just never got hot enough to melt more than half of the tealight in the first place.

HTH

Hi Brian:

Thanks for your input. What does a TL28 or TL31 equate to with respect to an HTP wick?? I am in Canada and have not seen that type listed on any CDN suppliers sites. Would it be like a HTP 28? I currently use an HTP73 for my 5oz jars and votives.

:o