ignore/delete, I rcvd the answer

beau's mama

Maybe this is a stupid question but I feel better if I ask. I been searching for 3 hours for info, but I'm coming up empty.:angry2:

I have a friend who wants me to make her aunt a couple of M&P bars with White Diamonds (type) FO (her aunt's fave)...her aunt is disabled AND fading away (dying) of liver cancer. If I can do anything to bring her a little smile, I'm on it...she's always been a really sweet lady who treated us all like we belonged to her. But I was wondering if FO could have some kind of weird effect on her condition...like (oh my God) speed up the process? I know some EO's shouldn't be used under certain conditions (high blood pressure, pregnancy etc), but fo's...:undecided Not looking for medical advice, just wondering if any of you may have heard anything concerning the 2

Before you say it, I know she's already dying due to that devil of a disease, but I'd hate to unknowingly do anything to her (or anybody) to help it along

Am I overreacting??

TIA

Sharon

I don't think that the soap could speed harm her internally or make the disease progress faster. But depending on what medications she is on and what treatments, her skin might be extra sensitive to any kind of product.

Howeva. :) She should know what she can and can't use so I'd make it anyway because the sentiment is well worth it. Even if she can't use it she could smell it. I would either tell her (or your friend if the aunt is mentally disabled, don't know the extent/type of disability) though, or send a note saying that if it irritates her skin not to use it. Just... in case.

Hi Sara

My girlfriend called the doctor & connected us & I got the go-ahead from him that night. He said it was fine as long as I wasn't using EO's, blah, blah, blah.

I made a boat load of goodies for her to use, plus a room spray so she can smell it all day if she wants! I put everything in a basket & took it to her today. The look on her face was priceless, she was so happy!

So, it all turned out great!

Thanks a bunch for responding

Sharon