8ml Sprayers

ladysj

I'm using the crystal clear labels on these and they aren't wanting to stick to the bottle. Is anyone else having problems with this? Any suggestions as to what I can put on them to make them stick? I don't want to waste them. I may have to go with the frosted looking labels but I just love the clear ones they look so much nicer. Here I go rambling again lmao Thanks and Have A Great Day Everyone!!!!!

Hi! If you have gotten any of the mixture on the bottle from pouring or from your hands it will cause the label not to stick. (Ask me how i know!!) :D I wiped them all down b4 applying labels and they work like a charm!!

HTH! :smiley2:

i have had this problem with the crystal clear labels from onlinelabels. i would wipe my bottles down w/ alcohol, allow to dry and apply the label. since i cut my lables to fit, i would cut the labels just a tid bit larger to create an overlay. hope i am making sense. this way has worked for me everytime.

I have the address labels and I think that's where the co-op was from. I'll try the alcohol thing and then try it again. I used the frosted labels and they stuck fine no problems. I bought a glue stick to try and glue the edges on but it didn't work. Any ideas on a good type of glue that's clear to use on the edges or the entire label? I think it's just the labels.