Just got my Wildfire order

MissyK

Well, yes, I got more oils today! I got the Apple Strudel, Cinnamon Crunch Cake, Fireside, Tin Star, Chocolate, Warm Vanilla Sugar, Romantic Wish, Between the Sheets, Raspberries & Cream, Vermont Maple Syrup, Orange Chiffon Cake, Mac Apple, Vanilla Pumpkin Crunch and Winter Blast. They all smell awesome! I got some of these by mistake but it is being straightened out with Linda's extraordinary customer service! Oh, yeah, I also got the Ms. Randy's Vanilla Bean and I love it! I'm hooked on vanillas right now.

Anyway, just thought I would share.

Missy:D

i'm loving all my samples also. i will order from them again. the winter blast, tin star, cowboy up, fireside inn, curve for men, romantic wish & ms randy's vanilla bean are all fantastic. thank you to wildfire for having a wonderful sample sale.

Hey Missy,

You were sent the oils I ordered. How funny!!! I received a BIG bottle of the Vanilla Bean, plus about 4 or 5 others. I can't stop smelling the vanilla bean. It is soooooo good! I was also very pleasantly surprised with the Amber & Honeysuckle. It is wonderful! I called Linda right away and she said to just keep all these oils plus she will send me out the other 8. I was impressed to say the least. Can't wait to try some more of her oils. I have only been making candles for about a month and I just can't seem to get enough FO's. I wish I had 1 of every one out there!!!:yay:

Valerie

Valerie, that is so funny. Isn't Linda wonderful? I was ready to pay for the extras because I really wanted to keep them. The Romantic Wish smells so good! Well, I'm glad you got the lb of Vanilla Bean. You will probably definitely use it huh? I can't wait to smell the Amber & Honeysuckle. I don't really like floral but I love amber so I figure anything mixed with it should smell pretty good! Linda said she is coming out with a couple of new FO's come January so I'm gonna keep a look out!

Merry Christmas

Missy

Missy-

Yes, I definitely think I will use up the vanilla bean. I smell it every chance I get. Linda and I spoke for a while the other night and she says that she mixes it with pumpkin spice and it's super. Also, I was doing some Christmas shopping yesterday and found a cheapy Vanilla Gingerbread tin at Michael's for $1. It smelled so good that I almost bought it, then realized how insane that would be. Guess I'll just make my own. Do you like gingerbread, and if so, who's got a great one?

Merry Christmas to you, too. Santa's been coming to my door frequently these days with fo's. I am in hog heaven. :drool: :drool: :drool:

Valerie

Hey Valerie,

I can't get enough of FO's either! I use Hansel & Gretel's House from Candlescience. It is awesome and strong! I also use their Cranberry marmalade and Mistletoe. Great holiday scents! As far as pumpkin goes, I use Pumpkin Fudge from Keystone and I also have Pumpkin Crunch Cake from Natures Garden. Both are so yummy!!! I haven't really started mixing oils yet! The only thing I mix is Cinnnamon and Bayberry and I call it Cinnaberry. Let me know if you need anything and have a Merry Christmas!

Missy

Hi Missy-

Thanks for the tips! I haven't ordered from any of those suppliers yet, but I had been planning on it. Not sure if I've heard much about Keystone, but ever since I found this forum, I am up late at night reading about whose got the best whatever and taking notes. I think I have ordered from at least 13 suppliers so far and that's just been within the past month. I just started making candles the week before Thanksgiving! I definitely have it bad:o .

How long have you been going at it and what kind of candles are you making?

Right now I am just doing votives, but my jars will be here Monday. I am having the time of my life!:wink2:

Valerie

Hey Valerie,

It is so addictive isn't it? I'm just venturing out now and looking into the world of B&B. I've been making candles only for a couple of months and I do container candles and tarts! I love it!

Keystone is great. I use their Banana Crumb Cake, Savannah Sunset(a great seller), Pumpkin Fudge and Pineapple Upside Down Cake.

I know what you mean about suppliers though. I have about 15 different ones it seems like! My scent list keeps getting longer and longer!

I'm using C-3 soy wax and it is a great wax but I do lots of testing. I find it works great with most FO's though.

Do you not have private messaging? I can PM you instead of using a thread.

Talk soon,

Missy