The Chemistry Store

ebarnes

I've always gotten great customer service from them. They have also been very helpful when I have had questions about what preservative, best container, etc. Maybe they are overwhelmed with rush orders. I know that's no excuse if he was rude. I'm just saying that I have not had anything but pleasant experiences with the company.

I have purchased a variety of oils, butters, fo's, soap colors, preservatives, containers, and misc. ingredients. Although I've only been experimenting with bath and body for just under 2 yrs, I have no complaints about the quality of anything I've purchased from them. My comparisons are based on similar b&b products purchased from KY, WSP, MMS, Jody's, NG, and a couple of others.

Don't know if this helps, but I thought I'd try!

I've always gotten great customer service from them. They have also been very helpful when I have had questions about what preservative, best container, etc. Maybe they are overwhelmed with rush orders. I know that's no excuse if he was rude. I'm just saying that I have not had anything but pleasant experiences with the company.

I have purchased a variety of oils, butters, fo's, soap colors, preservatives, containers, and misc. ingredients. Although I've only been experimenting with bath and body for just under 2 yrs, I have no complaints about the quality of anything I've purchased from them. My comparisons are based on similar b&b products purchased from KY, WSP, MMS, Jody's, NG, and a couple of others.

Don't know if this helps, but I thought I'd try!

I have doing it for 12 months now so I have a lot of questions. I can tell you how to make a candle but Im new to Bath and Body

I hear ya on that. I still have sooo much to learn. Ingredients are expensive, and that's one reason why I like shopping with CS. I've found recipes, etc. online and also read conflicting info about different ingredients/preservatives, etc. So, I've always double and triple checked certain things.

John at CS has been so helpful with advising me on some of the recent questions I have had. Usually if I email him a question, he calls me to discuss it right away. I did have a question last week before placing an order that he took much longer than usual to get back to me. I just chalked it up to the busy season. I can't afford to nor do I want to order every single ingredient out there. The website and John have been a trememdous help.

I hope your experience today doesn't sour you with this company. I've been hesitant with some of my questions so as not to appear too stupid, but he has always assured me that he is happy to help.

I went by the Chemistry Store today to pick up some fo's. The lady that waited on me was super nice. I paid for my stuff and she invited me to smell any or all of thier oils, lol, I would of been there all day. I did take a few minutes to smell thier discontinued oils tho....$5 a pound! Most smelled pretty good oob, I bought 2 lbs of seduction, I may go back and try a few more. :tongue2:

I like their soap base, and I bought a ton of containers from them. I frequently use their dyes, and have bought FO's from them as well. I/v purchased about 8 scents from them, and have only re-ordered one scent out of the bunch. It could have just been that I just didn't select the good ones. I only consider their FO's about average.

Customer service was excellent, and shipping was speedy.

As others have said, John offers advice and can really inform you about the b&b business, make suggestions, and so forth. I wouldn't have any qualms about recommending them.

I have to speak up again that I had my main issues were on the fees for shipping and I dont think I had luck on customer service. But if the shipping/handling would come down I may try again .I ordered containers & bases...Liked the jars but not the bases.

Just try them out & see how you feel aftyer you order...perhaps he was really busy when you talked to him. Its the time of the year that maybe he is just trying to get out orders fast. Good Luck!!!!