soycandle.com will soon carry Premier 700 wicks

For those of you who are using this wick series could you please tell me what you like about them. Less shrooming, steadier flame, burns hotter, better scent throw, etc. I have so many different type wicks but am always searching for something better. Aren't we all.

For those of you who are using this wick series could you please tell me what you like about them. Less shrooming, steadier flame, burns hotter, better scent throw, etc. I have so many different type wicks but am always searching for something better. Aren't we all.

What I like about them is the wide range of sizes, they do mushroom less, and when they do, they smoke alot less if you blow them out. Also that the two largest sizes can clean a 3 1/2 inch keepsake jar in a single wick configuration! I got the sample pack, and it was very generous, but could not afford to get 1000 of each size that I would need. As soon as soycandle gets them in, I can get more to test and buy what I need!

geek

Hi Geek...thanks for answering. Wow. A 3.5 in. jar with one wick...sounds very interesting. I hate that black smoke from HTP's and CD's when the wick is blown out. I still haven't learned how to dip them in the wax without the mushrooms falling off and making a mess. LOL I think I'll order a sample pack and give 'em a try.

I just saw that Aztec candle supply is carrying the Premier and has them in stock, they do not carry all the different sizes so the selection is limited.

VERY limited indeed! Their smaller sizes are 3 1/2 inch long, they should have everything above 725 at 6" minimum. Can't wait to see what soycandles will offer.

geek

Just a FYI. My Hemps (Super Large from BCN) get a FULL burn pool in the 22oz apothocary jars (same width as the largest Yankee jars) with just 1 wick! Yes single wicked and full beautiful melt pool. I am using ecosoya 135 and this is for the soy added with color and 10% FO so it cuts nicely without double wicking. I'll get a pic up in a couple days. I'm in heaven!

ilona santa big