How is this supplier?

elitenaildesign

I was going to say the only stuff I've gotten from them that I was happy with was their containers.

I didn't care for their soap base, fragrance oils, or essential oils. I haven't ordered from them in quite a while, but their shipping wasn't bad when I ordered from them.

I guess shipping rip offs is all the rage now with suppliers. WSP practices it, Craft Lobby used to do it, but I think they've gotten better.

I've ordered raw materials (just about all but FO's or flavor oils) from them many times over the past 6 years. The time it takes to get to you is a bit longer than other companies on the Eastern area of the US, but they have always packed and shipped in the time frame they list on their website.

When I order from them, it's usually a pretty big order (once a year rather than 4-6 times a year) and the shipping has never been extraordinarily high. Maybe I don't notice it on a bigger order.

The only EO I ever got from them that I was not satisfied with was a peppermint. My naturopathic doctor now orders some of her EO's from CG, after learning about them from me. She's been more than satisfied with what she gets, and she uses them theraputically, not for soap or candles.

l have ordered fixed oils and butters from them, no fo's, and they have been super so far. I'm in NE Florida, so shipping is much better than from some other companies. Shipping time was OK, in fact I'm waiting on a shipment from them right now!!!

Hope it gets here by Monday. Some day I'm gonna try their EO's and dried herbals, but that's for another day.

Happy Christmas to all of you!!

Lisa