Ain't it a shame...

andrealh1975

Who else has experienced this...You stroll through the classifieds and see someone has some good stuff to sell/trade and you're BROKE. So you try to figure out what you can get rid of really quick so you can buy what you saw in the classifieds. Only when you finally go to check it out again it's gone. :embarasse OR, someone has a long list of FO's for a good deal, just not the one(s) you need!! LOL :rolleyes2

I need to list some things on there. I have some things that I do not need, but I have never listed. Do most of you offer paypal only or mostly money orders?

That is the story of my life. I want to order from 2 different companies, one is baskets and one is candle accessories. One has a 150 rrequired for 1st order and the other 125. If I have money like that to spend I am always having to buy more FO's, jars and wax.

Oh Andrea is itchin' to buy some stuff on the classifieds! :D

Hurry and get some stuff listed!!

I've got a TON of stuff to list, I'm just too lazy-well not really lazy, just don't wanna do it! ;) LOL

But I hear ya, I never have enough $$$$$ to buy all the things I want, and I'm trying to stay clear of the classifieds unless I know I have some ready cashola on hand, otherwise I have to go sit and pout about all the cool things I COULD buy if only......... **sigh** :D