I'm Too Sexy For Myself

Those look really gorgeous!

But I do have one complaint.....

Y'all are turning me into a complete SOAP HO!!! Up until a month ago I cared only enough about soap to use it to get clean and I was a B&BW person. Now I've seen all this awesome stuff and I can't use as much as I want to buy! :sad2: So guess what all my friends and family are getting for gifts this year. LOL!

• 3 weeks later...

Have I told you lately how much I love your soaps?? And your presentation is always kick butt! What kind of camera do you have? Your pictures are always crystal clear right down to the crumb! Beautiful work and I love love the loofa one!

Thank you :grin2: You give me the inspiration to go and make more soap. I have been in a soaping slum lately. I did however make my first soap cake today, we'll see how it turned out in the morning. I am trying so hard not to look yet.

I have a Kodak EasyShare DX6440. I love this thing, small and compact, and it does get every little detail, even the tiny ones you really did not want to be seen. It lets me edit the photos a bit before I take them into Paintshop 8 and do the full editing there. You know, you don't even need a light box with the right camera and any old background. Paintshop Pro also has a background eraser feature that will allow you to erase whatever the background is an turn it into a white background. I would not suggest using it right away though if you have not had practice with an actual white background. Quick way to turn your nice picture into a FUBAR pic.

Thank you :grin2: You give me the inspiration to go and make more soap. I have been in a soaping slum lately. I did however make my first soap cake today, we'll see how it turned out in the morning. I am trying so hard not to look yet.

I have a Kodak EasyShare DX6440. I love this thing, small and compact, and it does get every little detail, even the tiny ones you really did not want to be seen. It lets me edit the photos a bit before I take them into Paintshop 8 and do the full editing there. You know, you don't even need a light box with the right camera and any old background. Paintshop Pro also has a background eraser feature that will allow you to erase whatever the background is an turn it into a white background. I would not suggest using it right away though if you have not had practice with an actual white background. Quick way to turn your nice picture into a FUBAR pic.

I obviously just need to learn how to run my camera! I have the Kodak Easy Share DX7630 and I don't think any of my pictures come out as crystal clear as yours do. I was sure you were going to tell me you had the Canon Rebel or something. Going to have to get the book out and study up on how to use it! LOL I use Microsoft Digital Image Pro Suite and I know it does all that shmancy stuff with pictures ....... will have to get my book out and learn that too. Your pictures are awesome!