What ECO wax did you try? I use the ecosoya PB and do just fine. Blowouts are usually caused by too big of a wick or too long burn times. Look and see how long it is taking you to get a blowout, and wick down accordingly. As far as wicking, if you use wick pins in your mold, you can use the tabbed wicks with no problem. HTH! :wink2:

I've been testing palm wax for a little while, and so far I like to use the LX's. I used to be a huge fan of the ECO wicks, but based on my peronal testing and results, they only worked well for me in jj's. Any other application and the flame was either real weak or they would blow out. Haven't tried them in pillars though. ~HTH

I just got some Ecosoya PB to do some pillar tests. I'll keep you posted on my results. I am going to make a few 3x3 pillars and test wicks. I want to wait a couple days before my burn...

I am starting tests with the HTP 1212. Still deciding on what size ECO and LX to try.

Tony