To much color

Anna

Yesterday I made a 5 lb batch of soap,unmolded it today,and it has way to much color.I want to rebatch it,but I thinking I need to add something to it to soften the color.Can I add more oils,or do I need to use some soap that I have to it?I will never be able to use it the way it is.I wish I knew how to post a picture,if you could see it you would say "Holy Sh!$.LOL

I'll second confetti soap. it's eazy. just make a new batch of soap, and then either add your soap scraps at trace (if you want only a little bit of confetti), of you can make it up to 50% new soap batter and 50% confetti. in this case i would recommend adding your scraps to oils, ann add your lye solution and stir, stir, stir until it traces. sometime it takes a while, and some people use mixer with a dough hook to help the stirring. i had the best luck with 30% confetti/70% new soap. here is the picture of my original bar and the one i ended up with. as you see my base was yellow.

confetti.jpg

~Nat~