votive holder

My older half sister has been driving me insane recently wanting me to find out how to make these votive candle holders that she has seen before. unfortunately I don't have a picture of the finished product because I can't figure out what to search under-I've tried everything I can think of and so has she.

I saw them at a show again yesterday there were two versions. One appeared to be tissue paper (all the glasses were solid covered with a white background and bottom) They had designs like coco-cola, OU, OSU, etc. and there was glitter just around the top edge of the glass. Inside this glass was place a votive holder and of course then a candle. The other version had small pictures inside the glass and glitter as a background. Like they had use a glitter adhesive and either sprayed or brushed it on. The votive holder was inside again with a candle. Now the full background ones sold for $15 and the glitter ones sold for $12.50. The thing that my sister is most interested in is this--she swears that you can give them a picture (of your kids or whatever) and they can put it inside the glass. Anyway if anyone can lead me as to where to look I'll gladly do some more research I just can't seem to figure out the right words to look for.

Oh and here is a link of a similar glass that was used, but the glasses they used had a flatter bottom inside the glass and had fluted type edges not straight.

http://www.logomall.com/36705/glass/CONR.html