remove please found my answer

Lisasoaps

Hi sorry bout this post but I am desperate here. I have been trying to access my site all morning and I was hopeing maybe some of you might have a site through DIY cuz I was wondering if you are having issues on your end. It seems like the server may be down and I guess they are away for the holiday. thanx

Yes, any self respective server better be as close to 24/7 365 as you can get, or you should run away as fast as possible. There's no excuse for a server to be below 99.9% or 99.99% uptime these days. There are glitches, power outages, true, but lots of server companies have failover systems to keep you going.

Glad you found your answer Lisasoaps, it sucks when you can't get to your site.

it sucks when you can't get to your site.

Especially on the biggest buying weekend of the year. I don't think I would be too happy with my server if it went down this weekend. I actually would demand they do something to either credit my account or something to that effect.

any self respective server better be as close to 24/7 365 as you can get, or you should run away as fast as possible.

Hey newbies out there, make sure you print this quote out and look at it while trying to build your business!