Votive issues - cracking, texture.

OK, I poured another batch of scent test votives last night, and I had some entirely weird results:

This batch has a strange texture like I've never seen - I'm guessing this has to do with the FO?

bluelumpy1.jpg

Now we have the ones that cracked VERY badly:

purplecracks1.jpg

As you can see, the blue lumpy ones didn't crack at all, but the purple ones almost exploded. I'm beating my head trying to figure out what caused it - the differences between the pours were:

1. Mold Temp - the blue ones were poured with the molds and base at about 130, while the purple ones were poured with the molds and base at about 85.

2. Room temp - Although the purple ones were mostly hardened by the time I went to bed, I do let my nighttime temp go down to about 65.

Both pours were with the same wax (V-1), and at the same temp (135). FO strength is identical at 6%. The only other thing I use is UV additive. Although I kind of like the finish on the blue ones, since I can't make it happen on any candle, I think it's a bad thing - I may have to discontinue use of that FO?

Suggestions? Experiences? Help?

Thanks!

Brian