Crappy Tealights?

Hi,

I'm just wondering if anyone knows where I can buy decent unscented tealights. Every time I buy them, they burn out immediately or don't light sufficiently. I'm sick of buying tealights that don't work. My latest junk batch came from Bed, Bath, & Beyond. Any suggestions? Thanks!

-Valerie

Know what you mean about the cheapy t-lights, they aren't worth the $ you spend even if there are 100 in a bag. You can always make your own or buy from one of the candle makers on this board. Just put an ad in clasified. The ones I make are made from soy container wax and I use lx 8 wicks. They last 5-6 hrs. When I first started making candles years ago, I would mix a bunch of wax together and make tea lights. Wax that I wasn't using, didn't like or what ever. Got one to burn 12 hrs straight. Did I keep notes???? Hell no.

Another tip I read about t-lites is buy a bag of cheap ones. Remove wax and wick. Melt wax and add soy wax then repour. If you don't make candles and don't have soy wax just get some from the craft store. "Who ever" said this worked great for them. Good luck.