Hurricane Wax ?????

Trying to get back into my Candle making, been away from it for awhile moving my Mother in with me...she scared of a fire. My question ?? I now want to make a Hurricane, not a large one, want to stay small.

The melting point from what I have read says to use a high mp. The wax I have is Container Wax from Yaley and is a one pour 127 mp, and Superior Wax from Yaley with 139 mp.

I shop wity Yaley cuz they only 150 miles away and I go visit relatives, and save shipping costs.

Will either one of this Wax's work with a Tea Light, or do I need to make another visit to my in-laws??

PS: There will be embeds

Thanks for any imputs

Yes, visit your in-laws. You want a straight paraffin with a melt point of 150 or more. The container wax doesn't resemble what you need and the Superior wax has too low a melt point. The Yaley Premium has a melt point of 148 MP, which seems OK. I don't recall anyone mentioning using it for that purpose but maybe it would work out.

Be prepared to experiment. Some waxes cooperate better than others for this purpose. Sometimes additives are helpful and sometimes you can get away without them.

Here's some info that could be useful. http://www.candletech.com/hurricanes/

Good luck.