Labels and ingredients?

ruba

I want to put the ingredients on the bars of soap that my friend is going to give as gifts for C-mas. I need to know what to do with the Crisco?? I know that it is hydrogenated Soybean and Cottonseed oils...but no clue as to where exactly they should go because I don't know their percentages...KWIM

Here is my recipe

33%- Coconut Oil

30%- Crisco

20%-Olive Oil

12%- Soybean Oil

5%- Castor Oil

1% F.O.

I am just not sure what to do with the Crisco, I even have the INCI names:undecided

TIA for any help you can give me. I know that there are some of you out there that use this so I am hoping you will chime in and "help a sista out!":D

Since Crisco is a single product you list it in order like anything else, but with the word (and) in parenthesis between each ingredient in Crisco. So based on your recipe, Crisco would be the second largest ingredient. You would list your ingredients as: Coconut oil, Hydrogenated soybean oil (and) cottonseed oil, olive oil, soybean oil, etc. Except use the proper INCI terms, of course. LOL!

Thank you Mag...I kinda had a feeling that would be the answer...didn't think that Crisco would give out their "scerect recipe"...LOL. I just want to be able to let them know what is in them.

Thanks for the quick response, I realy appreciate it!!:D