Gone Country Graphics

prairieannie

I have a web site client who has ordered some graphics from Gone Country Graphics. She is having trouble with communications with the person who owns this site, and it reminded me that a looooong time ago, I thought there may have been a thread here about this company. I may be very wrong, but it just sticks in my head that I'm not. Does anyone remember anything about them? The good, the bad, and the ugly please! Thank you!

I also purchased a graphic from Donna quite a while ago. Afterwards I wanted to order more, but no matter how many emails I wrote she never answered.

Probably she's very busy (if you look at her portfolio), but it's not very customer friendly to let them be without any feedback.

sorry to say...but quite a few peeps on another board also had issues with no responses and waiting months past the promised dates...a lot said they requested refunds, went elsewhere and already had websites up and running in less time.