Rustic Pillar Candle, I need some direction...

Hi Everyone,

I would like to start by saying all the Rustic Pillar Candles I have seen on this board are BEAUTIFUL. I just got an order for two pillar candles in graduating heights and would love to try making them Rustic Pillars, I have no idea how everyone is getting them to look like this. How do you get the colors to do that kind of swirl layering thing. Any advise, help or direction would be appreciated. The girl I need to make these for wants Blueberry so I have decided to make them either Blueberry & Cream or Blueberry Cobbler so I will have three colors to play with. I use parrafin pillar wax. Please someone give me some direction on these.

Thanks so much and sorry so long,

Devil Woman

Welcome to CT. Just wondering if you have 'mastered' the search function of the board yet? There have been lots of posts on how to do rustics. And while you are reading thru the posts on rustics you may find lots of information on things you didn't even know to ask about. Also over on the left side of the board there is a 'Techniques and Ideas' section which may have some directions that would be helpful for you. Have fun!