Wicking GB 464

I have been testing 464 and so far I do really like it, but I have a wicking question for those of you that use it. I have settled on wicks for all my jars/scents except 1. That is my 8 oz. Jelly Jar. I know, I know! The simplest jar is giving me trouble, LOL! I just can seem to get a decent throw in this jar from any of the scents I have tested. So far I have tried the LX series and the ECO series. Is there maybe a better series of wick I could try with this wax/jar combination? If anyone could give me a starting point for testing that would be great. BTW, I am doing mostly all heavy fall scents right now so a bigger wick will most likely be in order. TIA! :D

When I 1st started out with the 464 i tried Eco's, LX's, HTP's, CD's & RRD's...I use 3" diameter metal tins and found the CD's to be superior in just about every way for me...sometimes i wish there were "in-between" sizes but generally they work really well for me. Depending on the scent, I use CD 10, 12 or 14 for my tins. I am about to start testing the "700 Series" wicks, just to see if they are better. They come in a million sizes! HTH!!!