Combinations with chocolate

ubure

For a wholesale request I need combinations with chocolate (I suggested something pepperminty, but I'm open to other suggestions!). The customer sells upscale underwear and wants the candles to be just as upscale. Any ideas?

You can mix chocolate with:

Raspberry & you can call it something like Decadent Raspberry Truffle.

Strawberry & it can be like a Godiva Chocolate covered Strawberries dupe.

Chocolate combined with a Rose scent. It is surprisingly very nice!

Buttercream Frosting & you can turn it into Chocolate Frosting or Cupcake, but maybe this combo wouldn't be "upscale".

Black cherry & you've got chocolate covered cherries....also might not be "upscale enough"

Orange! I love oranged filled chocolate (total downfall lol!)

You could do a biscotti dip too.

Let's see, what about a toffee? A coffee? A cookie? A lemon (that's not too bad either)? A coconut.

Just look in that box of chocolates. You never know what you're going to find. Hazelnut? Cherry (gag lol)? Strawberry was already mentioned wasn't it? There's a white chocolate out there somewhere I believe.

:laugh2:thank thank thank you - so many fantastic ideas! I will offer her all of these! She wants to have another one with white chocolate (I will take JBN's) and raspberry (the only acceptable one is from Soycandle.com - or is there the ultimate fresh raspberry scent out there??? Tell me!!!!!)) as well (these candles will be layered vertically, one side this scent, the other sde the other scent, they should blend while burning)

Okay, I only need some classy metro jars without lids...uuaaaah, shipping to Germany...can't get them here in Europe, or at least I don't know any supplier who has them.:mad: