powdered milks

Meridith

Does anyone know of a good supplier for powdered milk, powdered buttermilk and powdered coconut milk or any other types of powerderd milks you can think of?? I have bought from Mystify Your Senses (great supplier btw) but I want to buy larger quantities. I could not find this information when I did a search. Right now, I do buy my regular powdered milk (cows) at Sams but as far as any other kinds of powdered milks, I have not been able to find these in my local stores. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated. TIA!

Meridith, try Safeway. That's where I get my powdered buttermilk. You might also try a restaurant supply locally. Do you know anyone that owns a restaurant? They can get alot of stuff in bulk and I'd think milk powders would be one of them.

www.gardenofwisdom.com has an excellent selection--I'm a loyal customer for years. Immediate shipping, unbeatable prices, personal customer service; you can order a smaller amount of anything & the price will be adjusted--no other supplier offers this which is a great way to sample without paying a fortune. Mention you are a board member if you order.