Custom Labeling

gottabt

I was just wondering how much you are charging for custom labels if you are offering them.

This is what I am doing and it is all because of a new account that is really taking advantage of me so here is my new policy and I was wondering what you all are doing.

I am giving the customer 2 free hours of design work and charging $60.00/hour for additional design works. (the current client - I have spent no less than 30 hours on it. The images she gave me were trademarked so most of the time was spent re-scanning and manipulating the images.) I also charge for the label stock up front if it is different than my standard labels. My standard labels are laser printed in black so if color is necessary it is added to the price of the candles. It is only about $.05 a candle but it adds up.

So what do you do? I want to be fair but come on I am not her partner nor is my limited time not valuable:angry2: Hope this is not coming across too bitter.